I've always seen face paints on children's parties, Halloweens, theater, etc... But I would never thought in my lifetime I would be doing them on another person considering how bad I am when it comes to ART! lol I've always get the grade of 75%-80% for Art Class and 75% is just the boundary of a passing mark! LOL That's how bad I am and I'm not exagerrating. You can go ask my brother, I swear! He's not going to say nice things just because I'm his kid sister, lol
Anyways, as the day of the Makeup finals are fast approaching, I told myself I really have to go for the difficulty level because if I go for the safe level, no ones ever going to criticize me or even teach me for me to be able to improve myself. Since I bought myself this palette even before I started makeup class, why not put this to use?
Kryolan Supracolor says ---
Cream make-up made from beneficial oils and tested pigments.
Apply with a fine cosmetic sponge thinly and evenly.
To set make-up, use translucent powder.
Can be easily removed with Kryolan Make-up remover orHydro Removing Oil.
Askmewhats says ---
- colors are very pretty
- very pigmented
- makes the e/s or powder color lasts longer and more vibrant
- multi purpose: can be used on face, body and even hair!
- easy to remove
- no flaking after drying
- no weird smell, the scent is actually wonderful, like a hint of flowery fragrance
- no smearing
- does not cause allergic react so far to me and my model
- sleek and easy to take along
- quite pricey compared to other face and body paints
- this Supracolor shades are too bright and loud that you can only use this for special effects or avant garde looks
- yes, the palette is refillable but you can't find all the refillable shades, it's limited down here
If you are studying makeup and you wanted to create a wonderful Avant Garde look, this is a wonderful palette! It enhances the e/s colors if used as base.
During my makeup class finals, I've been wanting to create a gradient face look and I've tried achieving it with the use of cream concealers. The colors came out more vibrant but not as vibrant as to having the Kryolan Supracolor. What I love is that it's so easy to blend and it doesn't flake out the skin of the model. Looking back, I am really glad I purchased this product as doing a creative makeup with this gives me the confidence that the colors I wanted to show up will show up the way I've imagined.
- you can apply the product onto the face or body with a synthetic brush or sponge
- always blend well the cream before applying the powder color.
- buy this palette only if you know you'll be using most of the shades, if not, you can skip this
- if you have someone coming from the US, ask them to help you purchase as it's cheaper outside of our country
- share with your make-up artist friends if you know you just need this palette once
Not the same palette, I don't use them as much as regular makeup :) But I am eyeing for their other products like the lipstick palette, foundation palette and concealer palette.
Where and how much did I purchase?
At Kryolan shop at 3rd Level, Il Terarazzo Bldg, Tomas Morato, QC.
Online Kryolan shop
Price: Php1,600 (approx $34.00)
Here's are swatches for you
to decide if you need them or not :)
Here's the look I've created
with the help of this palette!
Thanks Kryolan Supracolor!
**Thanks to Julia for the inspirationI wish everyone a great start of the week!
It does feel better to start the week right, as it'll make the whole week better :)
Here's to a great Monday!
I want to thank everyone who's leaving me sweet and comforting messages on Twitter :)