I was a "late" Rexona user because I've been loyal to my international branded deodorant known to be a "Secret" *laughs* After attending a Rexona Lighten Up Event last year, I was given the chance to try on their Rexona Skin Light series and I've finished up their stick deodorant in no time. (You can read my review by smiling and clicking HERE)
Now, Rexona came up with something even better, the same quality that performs really well plus the added benefits of MORE sunflower seed oil, which is a natural ingredient known to keep skin healthy and vibrant plus the added Vitamin E and Omega-6 Fatty Acids.
Rexona Naturals Bio Protection says ---
Discover Rexona Women Naturals Bio Protection, it combines all the best Rexona anti-perspirant, science and natural ingredients essential for healthy skin. So you get day long protection that allows your skint o breathe.
Net wt: 20g
AMW says ---
- scent is heavenly! It smells really really good!
- comes in with a plastic protection
- has manufactured and expiration date included at the bottom
- twist dial is easy to use
- the company who made this helps protect nature
- comes with natural ingredients which is better for the skin
- a tiny 20g tube lasts as the stick is quite solid
- does not leave a white mark on both underarms and your shirt
- no skin irritations or breakouts
- dries up pretty quickly, no more waiting time
- works both as anti-perspirant and deodorant!
- very inexpensive for a product that works
- very cute packaging and easy to tote along
- It would be wonderful if this comes in 40g just like the Skin Light
- The white protection cap is made of a thick plastic, though it is made with recyclable materials, you know how irresponsible most of us are in throwing these plastics properly.
OverallA great addiction to my underarm products addiction! I've always been a stick deo user and this one definitely fits the bill! I want something that works and yet, saves our mother nature! Need I say more?
- if you don't perspire much, try to do 4-6 swipes on each underarm
- never share your anti-perspirant
- re-application may be needed if you're under extreme weather condition
Where to purchase and how much?
At leading groceries, department stores, drugstores for Php62.00 (less than $2.00)
For 20g, the amount of product can reach almost an inch! Even a tiny product can last! Well, not unless you are addicted to re-application (I hope not)! *hahaha*
Oh, before I end this post, I am very honored to be one of the bloggers to be a part of the Rexona Naturals Bloggers' Launch to learn about The First Live Garden on Facebook. We were given art tools to draw on our "pots", trust me, I can be creative on nail art but not on pots! But I hope this tiny artwork of mine creates a nice sunshine to all of you!
And here's my professionally looking plant on their Facebook Live Garden ready for you to take care off! You can also add them up on Facebook!
Big companies are starting to take care of our natural environment. Isn't it time for us to do our part?Have you tried this new Rexona Naturals Bio Protection?
What 'ya say?