Here's a scenario ---
I got in The Body Shop, going straight to the "Tea Tree" Products section, getting a bottle of my favorite TBS Tea Tree Oil which I LOVE!!! The lovely sales lady went up to me and told me: "Ma'am, they are on sale!" I thought the SALE word wouldn't be of any bearing, 5%, 10% whatever the sale, with or without it, I know I will repurchase this!
Then there's the huge 40% that came out of her mouth! I was astonished! My first reaction: "Malapit na ba ma expire yan?" ("Is it near the expiration date?"). Well, it isn't! It's just a monthly sale specials or something! Right timing eh?
From Php499.00 (approx $11.00), huge price slash to Php299.00 (approx $6.60) per bottle! If that's not a good deal, I don't know how you'll call it! I hoarded! Here's my EUREKA MOMENT!!!
Yes, I do slurp on Tea Tree Oil that's why I needed this much! *laughs*
Here's what The Body Shop has to say about their Tea Tree Oil ---
A medicine cabinet must. A pre-blended oil which can be used in many different ways to help soothe blemished skin. Dab directly onto skin at first sign of a blemish. Size: 10ml.
Did you know that?
- this works perfectly on "soon-to-be" Full Blown Pimples, if I see a tiny bump, I start dabbing Tea Tree Oil on the area right away
- the scent is just strong but hey, I'm starting to get used to it!
- they changed the cap from black to white
- the packaging is still the same, a bit difficult to get a drop without spillage
- AMW has pimples mostly on the chin area and forehead a couple of times a month, this helps vanish them before they grow bigger!
- Mr. AMW also uses this for spot treatment
- I have finished up 4 bottles of this! (Photo below is the 4th bottle)
If you are a constant TBS Tea Tree Oil or other Tea Tree products user, what are you doing staring at the computer screen????
Hurry up because sale ends August 12, 2010!
Don't you just love it when you plan to purchase something and found out it's on Sale?
I call that luck and I can't help but thank the "universe" for it =D