I've purchased gazillion of Skin79 VIP Gold BB Cream (Exaggeration of course), because it works for me! But I've received so many queries regarding BB creams for so long and I've always replied to them that I don't try other BB creams much because I've found "The One". But BB Creams seem to be finding its way straight to my arms or shall I say...Face!
I've been given another chance to try on another variant of Purederm BB cream after THIS review. I want to thank the company for entrusting my opinion about their products! I know I shouldn't even be trying this product as I have a feeling this BB cream is meant for the oilier lovelies! But hey, there are some products I am willing to try just to be able to prove a point! And there are times..well..most of the time, I am right! (Just using a bit of my bragging rights) *laughs* oh oh! *evil laughs* Bwahahaha
Purederm 3-in-1 Beauty Magic BB Creams says ---
SPF30 PA++, Wrinkle, Skin Conditioning
Moisturizes and protects your stressed skin. With SPF30 PA++, it blocks out UV A and B rays from the sun. It's waterproof feature makes sure that the 3-in-1 attributes remain against water and sweat. Enriched with natural and herbal tea extracts increases skin elasticity and improves skin conditioning.
Use this for: Uneven skin tone, lines and wrinkles, dry skin
AMW says ---Pros
- Packaging looks so cute with it's Pink tube and twisty silver cap!
- Sealed when new
- A tiny amount goes a long way
- Gives a matte effect that most of us love!
- Has UVA and UVB protection, works as good as a regular sunscreen (SPF30)
- Has additional anti-aging properties
- Evens out uneven parts of the skin.
- Blurs out tiny lines or wrinkles!
- No weird scent
- No white cast on photos and no weird patches once applied correctly.
- Yellow undertone which matches most Asian skin.
- Can be a bit too drying on dry skin!
- A bit tricky to apply, have to blend really well
- Shade could be a bit too light for darker skin toned individuals
- Creates "white cast" if not applied correctly, if other areas are applied thicker than the other! Trick is to blend blend blend really well!
- Just like most BB Creams: Not everyone can use this, some ingredients may cause irritations or allergies.
- Only 1 shade available
A great mattifier and makeup base! I haven't tested the "overall effect" of this BB cream as prolong usage is needed, but for a span of almost a month, I find that this works best for oily or combination skin. Dry skin individuals like myself needs EXTRA moisturizer prior to the usage of this BB cream.
- Evenly apply the right quantity to your face.
- It can also be used as a makeup base.
- For normal skin: after skincare regimen, apply liberally with clean hands.
- For oily skin: after skincare regimen, apply this liberally with clean hands then use another makeup primer on areas that oils up easily. (sides of the nose, cheeks and forehead)
- For dry skin: after skincare regimen, do not forget to double moisturize areas that tends to dry up easily. (sides of the nose, lower cheeks, etc...)
- For sensitive skin: test the product on your wrist area or apply product on small part of the skin like lower part of the ear or back of the ear for the whole day to see if allergies or skin irritations occur.
- For combination skin: you can choose to apply lightly on areas that do not need much coverage or "primer" while apply a bit more on areas that needed coverage or oils up more!
- Always apply with clean hands.
- I prefer to warm the product at the back of my hand then apply thinly onto my face starting at the middle portion of the face.
- After BB Cream application, if coverage is enough, gently dust on face powder or setting powder to "set" the BB cream and you're ready to go
- If this color is too light or dark on you, you can always adjust with the foundation (liquid/powder) you use.
- Always wash your face with a cleanser that has makeup removing properties before going to bed.
- Do not forget to apply on the neck area as well!
No. Purederm's Pearl BB Cream works better on me.
To whom do I recommend this to?
If you have oily skin, this is a better BB cream for you. If you have dry skin like myself, I prefer to use the Pearl BB Cream variant from Purederm.
Where to purchase and how much?
At Watson's stores for Php659.00 (approx $15.30)
Purederm 3-in-1 Beauty Magic BB Cream
Texture and Shade
Applied lightly on my bare face
For reference: I am MAC NC20/25 shade
Paul & Joe Dual Powder Foundation number 20/02
Are BB creams part of your morning regimen?
Do you think it does wonders to the skin?
Note from author: Product was sent for review purposes. Author will not accept payments for POSITIVE reviews. All reviews are based on personal experiences, please purchase at your own discretion.)