If you like taking a walk around Watson's and you like looking through new stuffs, you are probably just like ME! Oh that's beside the point, my point is, you probably chanced upon another brand of oil control sheets from a brand called Finess! Yes Finess minus the E not the Finesse Hair Care Line.
I was on the verge of insanity a.k.a. last minute hoarding on oil control sheets when I saw how nicely packaged this new brand of oil control sheets! Chic right? Darn packaging! Do you really have to be that pretty and exciting to look at? So, as usual, the marketing strategy works! I bought it just because of its face value! I am superficial! Sue me!
Finess Oil Control Sheet says ---
Shine-Free Oil Control Sheet effectively removes dirt and oil from skin, leaving your face feeling fresh and shine-free. It's handy and convenient to bring anywhere for instant clean-ups of face anytime. It's ideal for cleaning eyeglasses and camera lens as well!
AMW says ---Pros
- Packed in a very chic packaging perfect for girls!
- Oil control sheet has cute prints!
The Regular Oil Control Sheet has Animal Prints
The Pearlized ones have tiny specks of gold sparkles
- Multi-functional, aside from retouch to lessen oil, I do use this to clean my makeup mirror which I think costs less! One sheet is enough for the whole mirror!
- Does remove oil without bothering the makeup!
- This is better for the environment though, this can be recycled easily as compared to the film-type sheets.
- Though I am in love with the packaging, I can't give this to male clients, imagine them doing touch ups with this?
- Once its soaked up with oil, can tear up as opposed to the super durable Oil Control Films.
- If you're not into cute prints, you''ll probably find this too childish!
- It is not easy to grab, I may tear a sheet while trying to pull out one! Because of the way it was packaged, I may even pull out more sheets than needed which equates to wastage.
Not the best but not the worst oil control product available in the market. It does tear up but not as easily! There's nothing spectacular about this product, I can actually compare this to the Toilet Seat Sheets that you can also use! This, of course looks better than the Toilet Seat Sheets! Can't complain, the expensive alternative that works really well costs twice as much as this!
- Gently pat the oil control sheet on face especially on areas that oil up easily!.
- Never rub, I have to stress it again.. PAT! PAT! PAT!
- Throw this in a trash bin after use. Be a responsible citizen!
- If you have a nice "tin can" for tissue paper or sanitary napkin, I suggest you transfer the content in a different packaging to prevent product tearing and wastage.
Why not? This is inexpensive and works!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who oils up but not as much! If you don't usually fill up the whole sheet and you just need oil-control on small areas like forehead, sides of the nose, this is A-okay!
Where to purchase and how much?
Locally at Watson's store for less than Php50.00 (approx $1.00).
As usual, just when I was about to test on oil control sheets, I have to look for an "oily" face, which obviously isn't me! So, calling Mr. AMW!!!
Thanks to his face, but I have to let you know that he washed his face a couple of minutes ago so the sheets shown does not have much oil!
Shine-Free Pearlized Oil Control Sheet
Regular Oil Control Sheet
Have you tried this brand?
If not this brand? Have you tried similar oil control sheets like these?
I am torn, I like the ones that does not tear but this one is way better for the environment!
How say you?