Happy Thursday! As the weekend is getting close, I am getting more anxious as I have such a full week! I am also preparing for my mom's birthday! Made it super special as she's a survivor and I'm so proud of her! Thanks to such a wonderful family support system!
Talking about support, we definitely need support to continuously look young and have healthy-looking skin! I've blogged and reviewed GSL (GoodSkin Labs) products and I love it dearly that I incorporated some of their products to my make-up client! Some of my clients loved it so much I actually got calls and text messages asking me where I purchase as they are buying themselves one!
I was excited when GSL came up with another product called FILEXTRA Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen! Collagen is my bestfriend for someone who's on their 30's!
GSL Filextra says ---
An instant way to help revolumize the appearance of time-sunken skin. Meet Filextra — another breakthrough from the scientists at GoodSkin Labs.
Filextra is smart. It targets areas where gravity’s taking its toll — cheeks, under the eyes, anywhere skin’s thinning while also providing critical hydration. It’s the ideal daily moisturizer for tired, sallow, sagging skin.
All New Triple-Action Reconstruction Technology:
- Rebuilds HyActive. A topical form of an ingredient used in dermatologist treatments, triggers skin to stimulate natural Hylauronic Acid production while Natural Collagen Boosters help create a more supportive, more stable skin structure.
- Refills Aqualence. A GoodSkin Labs discovery, helps replenish skin's H2O to optimal levels to restore youthful plumpness where fullness has been lost.
- Revolumizes. An advanced Lipid Filling Complex fills in the gaps, acting as a protective barrier to surround the newly added H2O so skin can hold onto essential revolumizing moisture.
AMW says ---Pros
- Squeeze type packaging easy to control how much product needed to use.
- A little is enough to feel hydration.
- Though it takes a bit of time for the product to absorb into the skin as compared to other brands, this is very potent and once absorbed, it stays that way the whole day.
- No weird scent.
- No allergic reactions.
- My make up application is quicker and easier, it goes on smoothly minus the caking!
- After a month usage, my skin doesn't feel tight or dry but it feels moisturized and and looks healthy! I can see a film of healthy glow on my cheek area as that's were I concentrate application of the product.
- The plumpness cannot be seen ASAP (just like regular skin care products), need to use this regularly.
- A bit pricey at first glance, but this is worth it as a little is enough for your whole face.
- No SPF, need to use separate SPF for daytime use.
- Oily skinned individuals may find this too rich.
I don't have hallow cheeks or deep lines that are visible at the moment (thank you Lord) and I can't see results at this early stage, but for now, all I can say is the product works in terms of hydration. My skin feels soft and it never looks or feels dry no matter how many times I pat on powder foundation.
- Squeeze a small amount of product on your clean hands/fingers.
- Rub between your hands and gently pat on the product on areas that needed extra hydration. Do not forget to apply the hallow areas of your face like the under eye area.
- Best applied after your skincare before make-up application.
- Best used every morning and evening. You can also use once a day.
- Test product below the ear and leave it for more than 12 hours to see if you're allergic to the product or not.
- Apply a bit more on the cheeks or areas that needs more moisture and plumpness.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Dry, normal, combination skinned individuals. Oily skin can still use this but may prefer to use this as a night cream.
Where to purchase and how much?
Filextra Facial Revolumizing Treatment with Collagen costs Php2,800 (approx $67.00) at Watsons Personal Care Stores, Beauty by SM Department Stores and Marionnaud Mall of Asia.
A closer look on Filextra's Texture and Color
The texture is smooth and easy to spread all over face.
The scent is very mild, almost no scent at all!
Once blended a bit
Creates a bit of white cast...
but this will go away once absorbed!
My hand with Filextra
You can click photo to enlarge to see
how moisturized and healthy my hand look.
Have you tried any GoodSkin Labs product?
What's your favorite "fountain of Youth" product?
I would say moisturizer! It makes a HUGE difference to have moisturized skin!
(Note from Author: Product sent for PR consideration. The author is not affiliated with the company. All information written are based solely on author's personal experiences. Please purchase at your own discretion.)