A 4-hour paint and play workshop from Majolica Majorca?
Who wouldn't want that? I am so excited for The Beauty High Tea Series as shared to me by Studio SnR's Sydney! The first series as discussed on my previous post called Studio SnR x Shu Uemura which I heard, the 20 slots are almost filled up! So hurry and give them a call if you want to be part of this!
And what got me even more excited? They are willing to give 1 slot to ONE lucky AMW Reader for FREE! The fee costs Php3,700 and the workshop is on August 11, 2011.
FREE!!!! Oh my goodness, I even want to join my own contest!!! Before you...and I get super excited, read on the mechanics and please follow instructions! It's easy!
**photo from Studio SnR and Majolica MajorcaMechanics:
- Comment ONLY if you can make it to the August 11, 2011 workshop. It'll be a waste if the winner cannot make it.
- Again, if you are SURE you can make it to the said workshop date, comment with your Name and Email address.
- Answer this: "Why do you want to be part of this make-up affair?" (sell yourself to us!)
- Please keep in mind to post only 1 COMMENT per reader. (Note: Comments do not appear right away as it needs to be approved by me.)
- Like Studio SnR Workshops Page and add them as a friend . (They did not ask for this but I am grateful to them for giving us 1 free slot so I'm doing this as a gratitude!)
- Contest starts today ends August 6, 2011 (11:59pm). Winner will be announced here and will be sent an email to confirm attendance.
- One winner will be chosen by people from Studio SnR.
If you think you can't wait for the announcement of winners and you want to join the workshop, book NOW until August 8, 2011 and get the chance to avail 10% discount. Groups of 3 by the way can also avail 10% discount!
Here's what to expect ---
- Take home a Majolica Majorca make-up set, Hygiene Tools and GCs (redeemable at the counter).
- Coffee, tea and treats will be served.
For more details, you can contact them via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call them at (632) 584-5988.
Goodluck!!! *sprinkles fairy dusts*