Revlon may not be well-knowned for their polishes but I have always loved them! I purchased and repurchased the Revlon Clear Polish each time I visited Hong Kong when I was still living and working in Shenzhen, China. Ahh, those where the days I hop on the ferry and sit for 30minutes and voila! I'm in Shopping City! :)
When Nail Art Designs turned out to be a huge part of my life, one of the many polish brands that I have enjoyed using as a base or even used as a polish for designs, they always deliver! I cannot count the times I have used the Revlon Fire and Ice Nail Polish Collection.
Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel says ---Revlon Top Speed™ ‘s patented formula delivers amazingly quick color, with a built-in topcoat that rises to the surface for a glossy, ultra smooth manicure- that sets in 60 seconds. The ColorPrecise™ brush ensures even, smooth, salon quality application every time.
AMW says ---Pros
- Brush is nice and easy to use.
- All 5 shades I got are very pigmented.
- Does dry faster than regular polishes even as compared to Revlon's Nail Lacquer.
- Pigmented. 1 coat gives a nice sheer shade and 2 coats give a very nice, true-to-the-bottle shade.
- Formaldehyde and toluene free.
- Has a nice shiny finish even before top coat application.
- Not all shades have the same consistency, but we can't expect that even on other brands.
- Without top coat, this may chip faster than the regular Revlon Nail Lacquer.
Is indeed a top speed fast dry nail enamel! Colors are amazing!
- Using a base coat is still recommended to protect your nails from further yellowing.
- To make the polish stay longer, an extra layer of top coat is still recommended applied with a "wrapping" method.
- Never shake the bottle of your nail polish, instead, roll them between your hands.
- Never apply your nail polish in front of a fan.
- Always close the polish tight after EVERY use. I've had 3 new polishes dried out with my carelessness :(
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who can't sit long waiting for nail polish to dry.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Revlon counters for Php325.00 (approx $7.55).
110 Pink Lingerie
730 Royal on my toe nails
Using 860 Metallic as French Tip
(I am sorry if you are eating while reading this post, I can assure you though that my feet smells great! Peppermint to be exact! *laughs*)
What's your favorite shade so far?
Have you tried Revlon's Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel?