Happy Tuesday dearies! Did you wake up with a good mood?
Today, I will be sharing a review on a lip product that I received as a gift from a friend who visited the country! It was a spot on "gift" as I love lip products that are very moisturizing!
So thanks angel! (You know who you are!)
LipIce says ---
- Natural soft pink shades to enhance your natural beautiful lips.
- Contains Super Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramide to provide long lasting moisture to the lips.
- Enriched with Maxilip and Vitamin E. An anti-oxidant that helps to reduce fine lines and keep lips supple.
- Available in 4 pink shades
Net Wt: 3g
Ingredients: (click to enlarge)
AMW says ---
- Very cute, lipstick-like packaging.
- Very moisturizing.
- Gives a natural yet gorgeous color.
- Reduces lip lines.
- Can be used on its own, without lip balm underneath.
- Locally not available.
- They could make more shades!
- None of that "menthol" feel which I enjoy on most LipIce products.
One of my favorite lip moisturizer + lip color to date.
- Local readers can try a similar concept lipstick + balm that is available locally called LipIce Color Balm. Keep in mind that this one is slimmer and less moisturizing.
- Keep in mind that whatever color that was shown on tube, it will always turn out differently on your lips as different individuals have varying lip pigmentation. The color that shows on your friend's lip may not necessarily mean it will turn out similarly on yours.
- Pick LipIce Water Colour Lip Moisturizer if you visit neighboring countries like China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, etc...
- Bring the LipIce Water Colour Lip Moisturizer with you as re-application is needed to maintain moisture on lips.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to use both lip balm and lipstick! This is a 2-in-1 product!
Where to purchase and how much?
Available at Watsons in neighboring countries.
Colors on Tube
L-R 03 Kissy Pink , 02 Fantasy Pink
03 Kissy Pink looks like it can pass as a coral shade lip color but if both were applied on "my pigmented lips", I don't see much differences! (photo proof below)
02 Fantasy Pink
03 Kissy Pink
Have you tried any of the LipIce Lip products?
Which one is your favorite?