I used to be a "Draw Something" addict and I believe a lot of you can relate! I actually stopped playing the game as aside from the fact that I'm bad at drawings, I dislike how difficult it is to draw with your fingers! When a JOT Classic sample was sent to my home for review, I road tested it straight away via Draw Something game and of course, with the expertise of Mr. AMW, I'm finally able to come up with a proper review!
Jot says ---
Touch screens have simplified technology, but there has yet to be a way to capture the precision of a calligrapher or the stroke of an artist. Not only should it meet your needs, but a stylus should have a style.
Mr. & Mrs. AMW says ---
- Comes with a protective cap.
- Available in various shades: Turquoise, Green, Purple and Red.
- Weight is perfect. It's not too light nor too heavy.
- It is easy to sketch, doodle and write.
- Compatible with a lot of device: iPads, iPhones, MacBook Trackpads, Samsong, Nokia, Blackberry, etc...
- This stylus performs really well in terms of its quick response.
- Does not work in ALL screen protectors (ex. Zagg Glossy Invisible Shield, Ghost Armor, Bodyguardz, Skinomi, Wrapsol).
- Would be great if the JOT Classic will come with a "clip" so I can easily clip it to prevent it from getting lost inside the bag.
- I know some are ok with it but I actually like the "ball" as the tip, not the clear disc that can be easily destroyed if not used carefully. I nearly removed the clear disk thinking it was the protection for the stylus.
Fast response, perfect weight, price is reasonable.
- Hold the pen like you would do with a real ballpen. Draw or write as usual.
- Be careful not to tap the screen with heavy hand.
- Close the cap after every use to prevent from destroying the clear "disk"
Will I purchase?
I would love to own one just for "Draw Something" but that's where I could use it for now so it's not practical.
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes to use a "pen" on their devices.
Where to purchase and how much?
For Php950.00 (approx $22.00) available at the ff. stores:
- Beyond the Box
- Digital Hub
- Digital Hub – Limketkai Center
- E-Central – Cebu
- iBook – SM Clark
- iCenter – Cebu
- iCenter – Iloilo
- Podwrox – SM Calamba
- Power Mac Center
- Power Mac Center – Abreeza Mall
- The Inbox Store – SM Clark
The clear disk with the ball point.
The metal ball point tip makes it easy to control the angle
This is NOT my handwriting! *lol*
But still cute right?
*whispers* It's Mr. AMW's
Do you need Jot Classic in your techie life?
Would you purchase one only for gaming or do you have other usage for this?
(Test unit provided for review. Opinions 100% ours. Please purchase at your own discretion.)