Mind you, the brand isn't PENTEL PEN though, the brand is from L'Oreal! Ayan, trusted yan in beauty!
Don't you wish at least once in your "makeup application life" on using a real Pentel Pen marker to line your eyes each time you create crooked, uneven lines? I'd be honest to say: "YES I once did!'
The answer to all "unsteady hands", to those who are scared to use eyeliner! Now, you may graduate from pencil liners....you're welcome!
Oh before you start thanking me, don't you want to at least read what I have to say with my first ever eyeliner from L'Oreal? Come on, you're interested!
L'Oreal Paris Super Liner Blackbuster
A blockbuster or a flop?
L'Oreal says ---
Superliner Blackbuster is our thickest eye marker pen yet, making it extra easy to draw bold lines. Easy to put on, easy to take off. Go on, draw a bold line!
AMW says ---
- Packaging, so easy to take along and the cap has this "click" sound safety.
- You can draw thick or thin line without any problem.
- Dries quickly
- Lasts the whole day for me (I have normal lids).
- Very easy to create a perfect cat-eye look.
- Easy to remove with regular eye makeup remover.
- If you are aiming for super black line, you need to do a couple of swipe before you achieve it.
- As much as felt tip pen may sound the easiest liner to use, it won't adhere on lids as well as gel, liquid and cream liners.
- A better version of Jesse's Girl Tattoo Pen , works almost the same as Face of Australia High Definition Liquid Liner but some may not like the thicker felt tip of the L'Oreal.
- Doesn't smudge, rather, it disappears if you have extremely oily lids.
Literally felt like using a Sharpie/Pentel Pen! Very easy to apply and you can easily create thick and thin line! What's best about this pen is that you can easily create winged liner look and both eyes will match!
- Apply with light hand motion.
- Instead of drawing 1 straight line, do not forget the little tiny marks instead and connect each line for a more natural look.
- Flip the tip sideways during application. Once you are on the edge of the eye, create winged liner using the sharp tip of the pen.
- Re-apply to increase pigmentation.
- Not intended to be used for tightline. Do not apply this on waterline and try not to use this on lower lashline as the effect will be very fake.
- If you really wanted to apply this on the lower lashline, top with an eyeshadow to create a more "natural" effect.
No. I guess because for the fact that I am so accustomed with the heavy pigmentation of gel, liquid and cream liners, I find the black shade of this is not too black!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Users who have unsteady hands.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local L'oreal counters priced at Php725.00 (approx $17.26)
Upon purchase, the whole pen is sealed with a wrap!
It says EXTRA BLACK MARKER EYELINER
which I find not too black, though they are right on the "Longwear" !
Felt tip, a bit thicker than the 2 I tried (Mentioned on Neutral portion)
With 1 swipe, you get a black line, but not too black it almost looks dark gray on me!
It is indeed long-wearing, never smudge on me but it can disappear a bit with constant eye rubbing! On photo below, I rubbed my hand so hard before it starts disappearing.
When it comes to L'Oreal Super Liner Blackbuster, I actually find myself using this to create a super thin line, very close to my upper lashline! So far, so good!
Have you mastered the gel liner/ liquid liner?
Will you give this liner a try considering it is very easy to use even if the line isn't too "black"?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")