Even without shoes, I literally "bounce" when I do anything because I'm such a hyper girl! BUT, when it comes to footwear, I am very particular with what I wear and comfort will always be top priority even way back when I wasn't even a mom! Now that I am a mom of an active toddler, my standard when it comes to comfortable footwear shoot up!
And you can't blame me, this active 26lbs. toddler likes to be carried by his momma (akala niya magaan siya! :P) So most of my "comfortable footwear" turned out to be "not enough"
So when I read blogs and saw on the Instagram of friends I follow talk highly about the new Skechers GOWalk 2, shoes that are said to be engineered for comfort and you can literally #FeelTheBounce upon wearing them, well..this "energizer bunny" literally hopped to wear this shoes and test a pair myself!
Thankfully, there are so many designs to choose from! They all look really good!
Priced around Php3,200+ per pair
The pair I got! Instead of the colorful ones, I opted for neutral shade as I plan to really abuse it! I want to wear my pair on ANY outfit when I'm doing my "mommy duties"!
Since the "look" of GOWalk2 shoes passed with flying colors, let's get into serious business and talk about the comfort side. These shoes are said to be really comfortable and here's a quick summary on why the GOWalk2 shoes are #EngineeredForComfort.
- Has a unique angled outsole that complements a natural walking gait and promotes fluid stride transitions.
- Has GOimpulse sensors in outsole to optimize every stride with stability and cushioning while providing unprecedented amount of traction for enhanced footing control.
- Resalyte™ Midsole - proprietary lightweight injection-molded compound with memory retention helps absorb impact
- Four way engineered stability stretch mesh at front for greater flexibilty and comfort; side panels provide lateral support.
- Quick-Fit Portal on heel for easy on, easy off convenience
- And my favorite? You can go sockless! Integrated OrthoLite® anti-microbial sockliner helps inhibit odor and prevent slippage
- I wore size 7 and bought size 7, other size 7 shoes feel like size 6 or 8 on me but this one fits like a glove!
- Even on first use, I don't feel any discomfort or pain (P.S. I didn't went through the biting of the shoe stage to make sure it won't hurt me! Who tried that by the way? Ahem..ME!) So yes, no need to break them in!
- I don't feel the "Bounce" like literally "bounce" BUT, my feet has a good support so I don't get tire easily.
- I wore this pair sockless and guess what? I felt my feet perspire (I don't usually perspire but I guess I haven't worn closed shoes for such a long time my feet were screaming HELP!), thankfully, I didn't have "smelly feet" at all!
- The shoes feel lightweight and very comfortable to wear!
- My feet do not feel constricted because the "mesh" is quite flexible.
My pair! I can wear it in 2 ways! Wear it as shoes or as slip-ons by just folding the back side!
So far, I tested this pair for 2 weekends and so far, they are indeed very comfortable and I only have to worry about painful arms instead of feet!
Overall, I find the Skechers GOWalk 2 to be extremely comfortable as promised! They feel like "socks" with the bottom support! The shoes literally moves around as my feet does the action! I'm not sure if the effect will still be the same after months or a year usage, but for now, I am very happy with this pair and I honestly want a second pair!
|Top: AI Online Shop, Bottom: Bayo, Watch: Veloci|
Skechers GOwalk is available at: Glorietta 2, TriNoma, Ayala Fairview Terraces, SM North EDSA, The Annex, SM Mall of Asia, Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Place Manila, Gateway Mall, Lucky Chinatown, Market Market, Festival Mall, SM Fairview, SM Dasmarinas, Paseo Sta. Rosa, Marquee Mall, SM Pampanga, SM Clark, Ayala Center Cebu, SM City Cebu, SM Davao, Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro and LimKetKai Mall CDO.
For more information and designs, visit Skechers Philippines Facebook Page, follow them on Twitter and Instagram @SkechersPH.
What's your most comfortable pair to date?
Please share the brand! I'd love to hear from you!