- Pork tenderloin chopped in cubes.
- Chopped garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Liquid Seasoning
- Oyster Sauce
- Button Mushrooms sliced in very thin slices.
- Marinate pork cubes in liquid seasoning, pepper and garlic.
- Sauteed garlic until crispy, set aside.
- Add in the marinated pork stir fry until brown.
- Add sliced button mushrooms, a bit of butter and oyster sauce. (You may also add a bit of worcestershire sauce for an extra punch)
- Once you are happy with the taste, add the crunchy garlic on top.
- Serve with hot rice! ENJOY!
Do you have a different version of Salpicao that is fool-proof? Share to us by commenting below please!
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")