Yes, I finally have this! I've been lemming for this product ever since it came out in the market! One of my favorite Youtuber Pixiwoo made a review about this last July! They said this works well on both oily and dry skin which excites me! Will this be part of my personal make up regimen? Will I include this in my professional KIT to be used on my bridal clients?
Truth be told, it is a bit too early to tell, I will be sharing my review based on the 2 full weeks that I've used this! And you guys know how crazy hot it is with the sudden downpour! So yeah, perfect scenario to review a liquid foundation!
I've tried the original MUFE HD foundation a couple of years back. I did like the finish and feel of the product but I don't know why it didn't leave a mark as compared to Paul & Joe and RMK! It must be the color matching? Or maybe, I was just not into HD makeup back then?
MUFE Ultra HD Foundation says ---
Created for the very latest high-definition technologies of the film and TV industry. Ultra HD Advanced Formulas look invisible on 4k Camera and to the naked eye. Perfect for the makeup pros and for you.
ULTRA HD foundation feels like second skin, but still provides medium coverage, and the light-diffusing formula looks natural and makes skin look flawless and feel moisturized. Exclusive 4K complex guarantees invisible, natural and comfortable makeup. THe fluid texture blends in seamlessly and conceals imperfections to unify the skin's texture.
Great for all skin types, and features a full-range of shades to cover all skintones.
AMW says ---
- Pump Packaging.
- Lightweight. Does not feel heavy on face even on humid days.
- Dries off into a matte finish.
- Thin consistency yet gives me a medium coverage!
- Can cover redness, pimple parks and undereye discoloration.
- Works even for my dry skin. YAY!
- Does not settle into lines, wrinkles or pores.
- Wonderful color selection! Y is for Warm skin tone and the shade I got matches me PERFECTLY! On all angles!
- Does not enhance dry patches around my face.
- The finish isn't completely matte, it gives a nice luminous sheen when not set with powder.
- Long-wear. It didn't slide until makeup removal. But keep in mind I have combination normal/dry skin.
- Has hyaluronic spheres making skin looks plump and healthy.Hyaluronic Spheres—hydrate and plump the skin for a longer, more comfortable wear - See more at: http://www.thestyleandbeautydoctor.com/2015/06/new-make-up-for-ever-ultra-hd-liquid-ultra-hd-stick-review-swatches-on-dark-skin/#sthash.mPTbqpZJ.dpuf
- As much as I love the pump packaging, the cap is just big and it gets separated inside my pouch every now and then which makes it an easy "foundation accident" scenario.
- Shade numbers is a bit confusing.
- Price. Depends on how this product works for you, if it's your HG, it is worth it!
Good coverage, lightweight foundation that doesn't create white cast even on direct flash photography. The effect is very natural and seamless. Works for all skin types.
- Best applied with dry sponge for heavier coverage.
- Use damp sponge for lighter to medium coverage.
- Use dabbing motion on key areas that needed more coverage.
- Best to try on testers as there are so many shades to choose from.
- If you have extremely dry skin, moisturize skin properly as the foundation may feel a bit tight if your skin is exposed in air-conditioned room.
Will I repurchase?
To whom do I recommend this to?
Ultra HD makeup users! Works for ALL skin types.
Where to purchase and how much?
At local Make Up For Ever stores priced at Php2,700.00 (approx $61.36)
For more information, Like Make Up For Ever on FB and Follow @MakeUpForeverPhilippines on IG.
Texture is a bit runny. Almost watery. But I like it because it is very easy to blend and the best part? It has good coverage even for this small amount.
I like to apply first using a foundation brush starting application from the center of my face going outwards.
Using the remaining foundation with my clean fingers, I dab on areas that needed more coverage, undereye area, sides of the nose and pimple marks!
I used a dry sponge to blend everything together. And here's my before and after look! See how it matches my neck PERFECTLY? I am so in love with this shade!
Front view Before and After
It almost look like I have no makeup on!
Half Face Test
Can you spot the difference?
Overall, the Ultra HD foundation definitely works for anyone who plans to have their photos taken! The effect in photos and in person looks exactly the same! Just keep in mind to get your right shade or else, no matter how seamless the application is, if the shade matching is wrong, the effect will be too obvious!
How do you find the MUFE Ultra HD Foundation?