I've known about the brand Pixi by Petra from reading international blogs and all thanks to Glamourbox, I was able to try some of Pixi's star products! (Read Pixi products reviews and usage HERE)
But truth be told, the brand is still very "Foreign" to me, I still can't pinpoint which particular product is their "ultimate star" at the same time, who is Petra? Who is the woman behind the brand?
So when I received an invite to join them for a launch of Pixi's Fall 2015 collection, I was very excited when my mom's schedule was free to look after my son so I can get to know more about the brand, the owner and share it to you here!
Creator Petra Strand has more than 20 years experience as a makeup artist and product developer. She is also a mom like me who understands how time is precious and how not only moms, but women in general are very busy to spend a lot of time in front of the mirror. That's when she created easy, fuss-free makeup line year 1999 in London and she has a loyal following since then!
Event location: Earth Kitchen, BGC
The place was transformed into a lovely "Fall" look.
Pixi Fall 2015 Collection
- Pixi by Petra H2O Skintint (Php1,190.00) : A water-based tinted face gel that can actually cover redness and uneven skintone. Comes in 3 shades - Cream, Nude and Warm
- Pixi by Petra Color Correcting Powder Foundation (Php995.00) : A matte-finish powder foundation that can hide imperfection at the same time hydrate the skin. Also comes in 3 shades - Cream, Nude and Warm
- Pixi by Petra Natural Contour Powder (Php995.00) : A natural-effect contouring powder that literally looks like a natural shadow.
- Pixi by Petra Endless Brow Gel (Php590.00) : Waterproof gel brow pencil that comes in 2 shades - Light and Medium.
- Pixi by Petra Mesmerizing Mineral Palette (Php620.00): The palette comes in 6 color-coordinating shades. There are a total of 4 palette shades to choose from - Copper Peach, Plum Quartz, Rich Gold and Mineral Contour.
- Pixi by Petra MatteLustre Lipsticks (Php630.00): A matte lipstick that has a lustrous shine. Such a unique finish for sure! Comes in shades - Honey Bare, Rose Naturelle, Peach Blossom, Bitten Rose, Raspberry Blush, Pure Fuschia, Coral Red, Classic Red and Plum Berry.
A better view on all Pixi By Petra Products
Lia Andrea Ramos, Glamourbox CEO and a Beauty Queen welcomed all the guests during the event! She gave us a quick introduction on the collection at the same time shared to us her favorite product...
The Pixi Skintreats Glow Tonic Exfoliating Toner!
My Blogger friend Paris B. of My Women Stuff raved about this, we have the same type of skin so I have a feeling this product would work for me too! I can't wait to try this!
The Glow Tonic is infused with 5% glycolic acid that can help exfoliate and remove dead skin cells, it comes with ginsent to improve circulation and energize the skin, aloe vera to sooth and hydrate (hallelujah!) and fructose and sucrose to brighten the complexion.
This Glow Tonic was formulated by Petra in 1999 and was sold exclusively in Pixi's boutique in Soho, London. When beauty bloggers started to rave about it in UK, Pixi's Glow Tonic was finally made available in the US only in Target stores year 2015. Today, we are lucky because they are finally here in the Philippines!
Pixi's Glow Tonic is exclusively available at Glamourbox Landmark Makati, Glamourbox Landmark Trinoma, Pixi SM Makati, Pixi SM MOA and www.glamourbox.ph
Yummy food during the event at Earth Kitchen
More Pixi Makeup Madness
Thanks Pixi by Petra for the invite and I can't wait to try the #PixiGlow!
Have you tried Pixi products?
Do you have a favorite Pixi makeup?
Do you have a favorite Pixi makeup?