Hey AMW Friends!
Just a couple of days before Christmas! Are you panic-shopping? I know I am!
That's why I'm inserting some Christmas Gift Ideas every now and then because I know how hard it is to think of simple yet meaningful gifts!
Gift-giving doesn't have to be complicated, you only need to understand the "wants and likes" of the recipient and the shopping will come easier!
Now, for those who don't know, my blood may be 90% COFFEE but I'm actually a tea drinker! So receiving a "tea bag" set for the holidays made my heart jump for joy! Especially if it was nicely packaged like this one from Basilur and best of all? They have fruit flavored tea! Who loves Black Tea with Fruits? (ME!)
Basilur carries the Lion Logo - Symbol of quality teas produced and packed in Sri Lanka. The name "Ceylon Tea' and the famous lion logo that goes with it indicates that the tea grown, manufactured and packed entirely in Sri Lanka conforming to the strict quality standard laid down and administered by the Sri Lanka Tea Board.
You may pick from the following sets ---
- All Things Nice (Wooden Presenter Gift Collection) - comes in 12 Assortment or 6 Assortment
- Tea and Symphony - fill the homes with music whil you steep the perfect cup. Comes in 3 collection (Music Concert Christmas, Music Concert Romantic and Music Concert London)
- Holiday in a Cup - Spread holiday cheer with a refreshing cup of green tea that is exceptionally blended with the sweet, subtle flavours of berries and light base of flower petals.
- Teabook Collection - Choose between Specialty Classic, Oriental Collection, Collection No. 1 , Magic Fruits and Bouquet.
- Tea's The Season (Magic Fruits Loose Leaves) - Choose between Strawberry and Kiwi, Mango and Pineapple or Lemon and Lime.
- Give Flavor on Christmas Day (Fruit Infusions Loose Leaves) - Choose between Indian Summer, Strawberry and Raspberry or Caribbean Cocktail.
For inquiries and orders, please call (632) 738-6655 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.basilurtea.ph for more information. Like them on Facebook (Basilur Tea Philippines) and follow them on IG: Basilurteaph
Non-tea lovers can enjoy Fruits in Bloom! I have always loved sending Fruit Bouquet to mom and dad because they can definitely enjoy these better than regular flowers! You know how parents are about spending money on Flowers you can't eat? Now they can!
There are several types of fruit arrangements to choose from. Feel free to visit www.fib.com.ph.
Check out my other Fruits in Bloom posts ---
Why I Like 'em Edible
Last Minute Valentine's Gift Idea
What other Christmas Gift Recommendations would you gift to fruit lovers out there? Well, aside from baskets of fruits? hehehe I'd love to hear from you!