On the last part of 2016, Inglot released their Autumn Collection called "What A Spice". This collection includes dark pastels, chocolate browns a deep reds. And included in this collection are 10 HD Lip Tints Matte and I was able to grab one in shade 37.
According to Inglot ---
"HD Lip Tint Matte is a new, trendy lip product that will provide full coverage and a silky matte finish. The product ensures a long lasting effect, does not smudge and is transfer resistant. A handy little sponge makes the lip tint easy to apply, while intense colours will compliment any makeup or skin tone.Available in 10 colours, ranging from subtle nudes to classic reds and darker statement shades.All INGLOT’s HD products contain HD pigments. Ideal for everyday use, these products may also be used for filming in high definition, ensuring the face looks flawless even on a big screen."
Okay, I am admitting as early as now, you will probably see me wear a lot of brown lipsticks at the start of the year, I am recently obsessed to the 90's vibe and trust me, it's NOT YET DYING DOWN! I am actually curating all the Brown Shade lipsticks I own and put it in ONE container so I have "brown-choices". :P
Description and Ingredients list printed on packaging
It is a rich maroon-brown shade that gives a silky-matte finish.
I like to apply this product directly from tube using the doe-foot applicator. After using this for a week, here are my thoughts.
AMW says ---
- Easy-to-use and apply.
- Feels very lightweight on lips.
- Lips do not feel tight or dry ON regular lips. If user have extremely dry lips, lips may feel tight after an hour or so. It is best to bring with you a lipbalm so you can hydrate your lips with the Inglot HD Lip Tint Matte underneath.
- It has a matte finish yet it doesn't look dry.
- The HD Lip Tint Matte lasts approximately 3 hours max! 4 hours if you don't eat and drink as much.
- The shade is very classy and would work for ALL skin tones.
Inglot HD Lip Tint Matte Lipsticks are priced locally at Php1,150.00.
I can't wait to check out their other products included in the collection. I am really into browns and is planning to create a look inspired by everything "CHOCOLATE BROWN". What do you think? Should I go for it?