I can't live without a lip balm, I carry it everywhere I go, I have one inside my bag, one near my bed, and one on top of my dresser. When it comes to serious moisturizing, I've always been dependent on my Kiehl's No.1 Lip Balm.
I am a bit crazy when it comes to dry and chappy lips, so aside from the scattered lip balms around the house, I would like to carry another form of lip balm, the easier-to-apply type! I'm done with my Lipsan Lip Care so I'm off to purchase another one! I wanted something quick! A couple of twist and swipe, I'm ready to go!
The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care says ---
Best if you want to Moisturize and protect your lips from UVA and UVB rays with vanilla-flavored, Vitamin E lip care stick that can be worn alone or under lipstick.
- Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant that moisturizes and helps to protect skin againt premature aging and environmental aggressors.
- Community Trade coconut oil and Community Trade olive oil help to nourish and condition lips.
- Organic Community Trade beeswax helps to condition lips while acting as a barrier that prevents moisture loss.
AMW says ---
- Has a faint vanilla smell which is quite nice
- Easy glide on lips
- The Lip Balm is quite solid, does not melt easily and yet, it's not super hard!
- Does not have a weird, waxy texture
- Contains Vitamin E which can brighten up the look of your lips, or in my case, even out my uneven lip color.
- Can apply lipstick instantly and lipstick color does not glide off.
- Has UVA and UVB protection in a form of SPF15 which is enough for daily use
- Cute, simple, light pink packaging.
- The light, moisturizing feel lasts a bit longer as compared to other drugstore lip balm
- Super dry and cracked lips? This alone is not enough
- Has tiny waxy feel which will make other people feel a bit weird
- A bit pricey
I can't really tell if this is Holy Grail (HG) material as this comes off in between. There's just so many competition out there! But to be honest, I will be able to finish up this tube as it helps sooth my dry lips and the best thing I love about this is it makes my lipstick glides on easier with no lines shown.
- Try on tester before you purchase as there are some sensitive noses who just can't take Vanilla scent.
- Never share lip balm with a friend!
- Ask for "Sale" date!
- If your lips are really dry, do not forget to re-apply as needed.
- After eating or drinking, wipe your lips first to remove oil, you can brush your lips with damp toothbrush and re-apply this lip balm.
Will I repurchase?
If it's on sale.
Where to purchase and how much?
At The Body Shop for Php395.00 (approx $8.80)
Lips applied with The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Care with SPF15 only
Have you tried this lip balm?
I am having positive outlook on this and the darkness on the sides of my lips are getting a bit lighter!
Will let you know if there are further changes once I finish the tube!
Have you tried this lip balm?
Has it done anything for you?
Smile, click comment, and share your experiences!