Good morning! Today marks another exciting day for me as I will meet a lot of people this afternoon for the 2 hours Dollface Makeup Seminar! I love teaching, if you don't know, I was once a teacher in China for 3.5 years! I will probably be a teacher as my second choice if Makeup Artist job won't be available for me! Isn't it obvious I am into service?
Anyways, thanks for the overwhelming responses for the HOPE palette Contest from L'Oreal, I appreciate all the sharing and it does help reading your comments and its nice to know we area all holding onto our loved ones to keep us strong!
I've had my first ever Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment last August 23rd and I'm done with my first month! I've been a good girl as I stayed loyal with one brand of shampoo and conditioner as advised to extend the results of the treatment.
Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy
Shampoo and Conditioner
Keratin Complex Color Care says ---
Keratin Color Care Shampoo was developed to extend the vibrancy of color-treated hair. This sodium chloride and sulfate free formula contains mild surfactants that gently remove dirt and buildup without stripping hair of its color. Formulated with Keratin, soy and wheat proteins for lasting protection.
Keratin Color Care Conditioner was developed to moisturize while protecting hair color. Helps detangle leaving wet hair feeling smooth and slick. Special Keratin, wheat and soy proteins provide lasting nourishment while protecting the hair from the heat of blow-drying, hot curlers, and straightening irons. Hair is softer, more manageable and stronger. Works in symphony with our Keratin Color Care Shampoo.
AMW says ---
- packaging is simple. Content easy to squeeze out
- the shampoo and conditioner combination feels so light on hair
- hair never turns greasy or heavy throughout the day
- hair is easier to comb and soft to touch
- my hair after treatment remains the same until this very moment
- the "wavy growth" remains smooth and not so obvious!
- rebonding treatment was put on hold for a couple more months
- frizziness is definitely reduced! I can just air dry my hair with an electric fan and no flyaways!
- hair looks shiny and healthy
- my hair was colored more than 3 months ago and it still looks healthy and new! The fading isn't obvious!
- sodium chloride and sulfate-free formula!
- safe to use everyday
- has a faint smell that's not too overwhelming!
- formulated and specially made for after treatment care. 18 months life span after open.
- quite pricey
- may cause dandruff to others, it did to me!
If only I don't get the dandruff, this is the best shampoo and conditioner combination I've used to maintain the frizz-free, super shiny and smooth hair I've always wanted! I think my scalp us too dry and my hair never works well with shampoos and conditioners that can lessen the oilies of your scalp!
Overall, this is such a wonderful combination, at this stage, my hair is usually messy and frizzy especially my hair is long and layered. Plus the fact that I also love to curl my hair every now and then with a curling iron or at times, using a flat iron (which may break your hair and make it jump to its worst stage). With the Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Color Care combination, I can obviously feel how manageable my hair is and the color of my hair looks vibrant and healthy!
- if this causes dandruff, like it did to me, I mix the shampoo with a little bit of anti-dandruff shampoo and it works!
- gently massage the shampoo through the scalp and hair for cleansing
- leave the conditioner for a couple more minutes starting from the middle shaft down to the tips
- much better if used after the Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment.
- if hair is already good, you can purchase the shampoo, conditioner and infusion to protect hair from getting stripped off with its moisture from regular shampoos.
If after I finish the shampoo and conditioner and my hair is still the same as "after Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment", I will repurchase!
Where to purchase and how much?
At Straight and Smooth Salon for Php895.00 (approx $20.30) for the Shampoo and Php895.00 (approx $20.30) for the Conditioner.
Other salons to go for:
Toni and Guy, Davids (MOA, SM Makati, Podium, ATC), Philippe, Henri Calayag Greenbelt, Regine's, Piandre, Profiles Katipunan, Indigo, Justine Barbara Salon, Cecile Marie BF, Philip Louis Kee.
Here's my hair after Keratin Complex Color Care
blow dried with cool temperature
Quite pricey but does the job!