I call myself a mini-hair expert in my own little ways! Why? I've used enough hair treatments to last 100 heads! Trust me, it takes effort to make my heart look healthy because I am not born with it!
Recently Kerastase launched its Kerastase Nutritive line called Nutri-Thermique. Heat treatment is quite interesting because it just makes sense! "Hot Oil" treatment uses heat, Rebonding or Keratin Treatment uses heat too! So I guess heat does play a huge role in treating your hair right!
Kerastase Masque Nutri-Thermique says ---
Thermo-reactive intense nutrition masque for very dry and sensitized hair.
Under the effect of heat, thick dry hair is intensely nourished, durably soft and shiny. Hair is protected from the recurring drying-out process and the harmful effects of heat-styling tools.
AMW says ---
- hair feels super soft after use.
- hair is tangle-free
- dry hair has obviously lessened by "look" and "feel"
- less frizziness
- scent: Smells a bit like Pond's Cold Cream *hahaha* but it's actually nice!
- packaging: has a safety "cap" which prevents spillage.
- price, Kerastase products always shocks the hell out of anybody but it's worth it especially if you are someone who likes to go to salons for treatment!
- if you're a busy person who hates doing at-home treatments.
- packaging: you have to dip your fingers to get some product!
- if you're into curling your hair, curls do not stay on!
If you have very curly hair, do not expect your hair to go straight after this treatment. To summarize the point of using this treatment, this masque helps reduce frizziness, feels silky-smooth and I never have issues of tangles even a week after the treatment!
- Apply 1 to 2 hazelnut-sized amounts of Masque Nutri-Thermique to towel-dried hair.
- Gently massage through lengths and ends. Focus on the most sensitized areas.
- For optimal results, leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse with warm water.
- Shampoo with warm water so hair feels warm to start with.
- Wrap with a towel, better if used with "cling wrap" or shower cap.
- Instead of the usual 5 minutes, I prefer leaving it for 15 minutes which gives optimal result.
- Try not to shampoo the next day so the product will stay on your hair and gets absorb onto the hair for more than 24 hours. I prefer doing this when I don't need to go out the next day!
- Concentrate treatment on the scalp area and ends of the hair.
- Do the treatment at least once a week for rebellious hair, once every 2 weeks for normal hair.
- If you hate doing this on your own, you can share with friends and do each other's hair.
- Some parlor offers cheaper rate if you purchase the whole tub at the salon and you only need to pay for their service each visit! Check with the salons near you who offers Kerastase treatment and products.
- For hygiene purpose, you can choose to use a spoon to scoop out product instead of digging your fingers inside the tub.
- Do not use this treatment a day before going for an updo! Hairsprays or gel won't stick to the hair.
- If you have the budget to just choose 1 out of the whole range, choose the masque! I love how it can change the texture and feel of your hair!
Will I repurchase?
Yes! I will wait for special offers like the one they had last August!.
To you who have dry, rebellious, thick hair! Or to some who have sensitized hair (rebonded, color treated, etc...)
Where to purchase and how much?
At leading salons for Php2,635.00 (approx $59.00) for 200ml
Please do not base the "straightness" of my hair as I've had a Keratin Complex Smoothing Treatment months ago. Here's to show the "tangle-free" look of my hair plus the nice shine after treatment!
If you can pay for rebonding treatments or other in-house salon treatments, it's worth paying extra for this as it helps strengthen your hair from all the harshness you've exposed it to! It also helps to put it back to it's healthy shape. Your hair deserves it! Just like your skin and your body!
What's your most expensive hair treatment to date?
You know which one's mine!
You can smile and click HERE to read all posts about Kerastase products.