Just when I thought I won't get around reviewing this product, the day has arrived! I've finally used up my Pond's Gold Radiance Facial Wash and thank goodness, it did not cause me any breakouts or severe dryness!
I got the set end of October and 2 months worth of usage may take time but I guess I'm all ready to speak out my mind about this skincare range!
I've used the whole range while I heard and read mixed reviews on these products, thank you to my skin you weren't that sensitive when you used Pond's Gold Radiance. Here's my promised reviews to everyone who's waiting for this! Are you ready to rumble? grumble? tumble? Do anything you want but I'm all ready!
Note from AMW: You can refer to THIS POST for each product blurb.
Pond's Gold Radiance Facial Foam 100g
- Squeeze type packaging makes it easy to use up product without wastage.
- Lather up easily.
- Does not dry out my skin.
- A super tiny gold specks are inside but I can't feel it when I wash my face.
- Gives out a brightening look!
- Skin does not feel tight after washing.
- A little is enough for the whole face.
- No skin irritations nor allergies!
- Personal choice, I prefer the flip cap, I am clumsy and the cap fell so many times in the past 2 months of usage.
- May cause allergies to some people.
- If you're unsure if the product will work for you or not, test this product by washing this product on the lower chin area first before using it all over your face.
- Use a pea size amount, add a bit of water, and gently massage onto your face.
- Never massage hard as the tiny gold specks may scratch your sensitive skin.
- Ready up with a towel and dab your face dry! Dab, not Rub!
Pond's Gold Radiance Day Cream 50g
- Packaging is perfect! Pump makes it easy to control the amount of product needed.
- Has SPF 15 PA++ which is what our face need on a daily basis.
- Does not feel heavy on skin.
- Does not give a white cast.
- It actually dries out matte which makes a good base to prep up your skin for makeup.
- No allergies nor skin irritations.
- Not enough moisture for dry skin like myself!
- I can't seem to know how much product is left!
- Pump the product at the back of your 'very clean' hands.
- Warm the product on your hand first then gently spread it all over your face with a very thin layer.
- Try not to apply with heavy hand. Gently massage it on your face with light, feathery strokes.
- Wait for a couple of minutes before you proceed with your makeup application.
Product applied on hand
and photo of product absorbed
Pond's Gold Radiance Serum 30ml
- Gorgeous see-through packaging!
- You can literally see gold specks!
- Once applied on skin, the gold specks arent' that obvious.
- Gets absorbed to the skin easily.
- Does give instant "glow" on skin without the obvious glitters.
- The pump applicator is not working that well, I find myself trying to get product several times.
- Do not expect this to be moisturizing though. This serum in my opinion is meant for instant brightening effect!
- Pump a tiny amount of product onto your hand, rub your hands gently together then pat the product onto your face and gently massage.
- Used prior to day cream.
- Again test at the back of your ear before splattering the product on your whole face!
- You can opt to use this daytime or nighttime, I prefer using it on daytime only!
Serum applied on hand, specks of gold visibly seen
Once absorbed, the gold specks are gone,
but gives a nice "brightening effect"
Pond's Gold Radiance Eye Cream 15ml
- Another nice pump packaging.
- A little goes a long long long long way!
- This feels very light and gets absorbed easily.
- Dries up matte.
- Cannot see how much product is left.
- Cannot see results at once!
- Pump once and separate the product with both fingers.
- Gently dab the product under the eye area. Do not rub.
- Dab dab dab until the product gets absorbed under the eye area.
- If irritations occur, like eye itchiness or puffiness, stop using product immediately!
One pump on hand
Texture is not runny nor difficult to spread
My overall view for the whole set of Pond's Gold Radiance?
The set is great for people who wants to have "brightening" effect that does not cost an arm and leg! After 2 months of usage, I can't say my face has lightened because I am not dark to start with, what I've noticed is that the "brightened" skin is still there even after the "Shiseido White Lucent Skin Care Samples". Let's just say, in my personal opinion, this gives out the brightening effect we need but it takes LONGER period of time as compared to the pricier alternatives! I get to see the brightened skin look in just 1 week with the Shiseido while this took me more than a month to finally see results! (still, this isn't bad as long as we see results right?)
As compared to other Pond's product line, this suits my skin better as it does not dry up my skin as much as the other range BUT, I have to use separate moisturizer though. Can't blame this line because they have yet to launch their night moisturizer early this year!
Do you need this? Well, you can start by using one product at a time, no point in purchasing the whole range at once! I started with the facial wash first then slowly added each product to my regimen! In that way, I have this thing on "Not shocking my skin" with new products!
I hope my review is helpful to you, but before I end this post, well, my review is quite late because I waited for 2 months plus to review this product, I am sure some of you have purchased at least ONE product from the line! If you did, well, I'd love to hear from you and you can win Limited Edition Aranaz Gold Clutch!
How to join?
- Must be a Philippine Resident.
- Let me know you're joining the contest by commenting this on the first line of your comment: "I"m a Gold User!"
- Type in your name and email address.
- Type in the product you've tried and your experience with it! As easy as that!
- You can type in more than one comment if you've used more than 1 Pond's Gold Radiance product!
- Contest starts today until January 31, 2010. One Winner will be announced on my favorite month --- February.
- Note: Winner have to pick up the prize at Nuffnang Office (Unit 2E03-2E05 Building 5, 925 Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig)
Tweetie De Leon owns one
The lucky beauty bloggers have their own too!
Now isn't it high time for you to own one too? Fashion forecast for 2011 --- Classic is IN!!!