I've always been a fan of BB Creams made in Korea and Japan. BB Creams from giant cosmetic brands are okay but I find myself leaning towards the Asian brands.
NOT UNTIL RECENTLY, I discovered a new BB cream that feels like a BB Cream but coverage is as good as foundation!
Thankfully, I went to The Ultimate BB Cream event or else, I would've picked a wrong BB cream shade!
Bobbi Brown says ---
- Covers imperfections and evens skin tone.
- Draws moisture to skin and helps control oil with Sodium Hyaluronat, special emollientsd, and natural minerals
- Brightens dull skin – instantly and over time with light reflective pearls, Scutellaria Extract, Caffeine and Sucrose.
- Helps reduce the look of wrinkles and future signs of aging with the natural peptide, Argireline.
- Sheilds skin against UVA/UVB rays with the inclusion of SPF 35, and contains Vitamin E and Rice Bran Extract which are known anti-oxidants.
AMW says ---
- Gives a decent coverage.
- Covers redness and some spots.
- Covers slight darkness around the eye area.
- Evens out the skin.
- Does not create white cast.
- Have 4 shades to choose from.
- No weird scent.
- Lightweight, non-greasy.
- Works for all skin types.
- SPF35 with PA+++
- I didn't experience any skin irritations.
- The shades are more on the yellow side so this is good news for girls with yellow under tone.
- Touch up may still be needed midday if you have very oily skin.
Bobbi Brown BB Cream created a BB cream that looks very natural and feels like you aren't wearing any makeup at all! This BB cream gives a decent light to medium coverage.
from Bobbi Brown
- Apply a thin, even layer using fingertips, sponge or brush.
- Can be used as a makeup base and/or lightweight foundation.
- Try on testers (PLEASE LISTEN TO ME ON THIS! lol) I originally thought I'm a natural, but ended up getting a fair as it's the best shade for me!
- For a very natural look, use your clean fingers in application.
- For better coverage, use a foundation brush and apply using gentle strokes. Pat in more product on areas that needed extra coverage.
- You can proceed setting up with a powder or use your favorite liquid foundation for more coverage.
- A little goes a long way! Apply more only on areas needed.
To whom do I recommend this to?
All the shades would work well on Asian skin tone.
Where to purchase and how much?
Priced at Php2,350.00 (approx $56.00). Available at Bobbi Brown counters in Rustan’s Makati (812-2507), Rustan’s Shangri-la Mall (633-4636 loc. 114), Essenses Rockwell (822-9400), Rustan's Ayala Center Cebu (+6332 231 5633) and Mall of Asia.
Bobbi Brown BB Cream in Fair is a perfect match for me!
Before and After Application
The Bobbi Brown BB Cream evens out my skin but still look like I'm not wearing any makeup at all! The redness around the sides of my nose and some spots on my cheeks were lessened. I like it that it also helps cover some under eye darkness.
AMW Wearing Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF35 PA+++ in Fair
Have you tested Bobbi Brown's Ultimate BB Cream?
How do you like the coverage based on my before and after photo?
Please LIKE AskMeWhats on Facebook
Follow AskMeWhats on Twitter
Get "photo-updated" on Instagram (search "AskMeWhats")
(Product sent for review. Opinions 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)