Last July, I've reported a lovely event hosted by our friends from Levi's called "Loving My Curves With Levi's" . I've shown to you my "mood board" and I've shared to you what I believe in to get me through life everyday! A big part on my AMW Mood Board is "Helping Other People" to achieve true happiness.
Helping out? Through Beauty Blogging? At first, I started this blog to help other people on the superficial side of the problems. "What's the best hair treatment for dry scalp?", "What's the best lip balm for dry, chapped lips?", "What's the best sunscreen for oily skinned?"...etc...
The above questions turned into: "I want to feel good on my wedding day, can you advise me what's a good skincare regimen?". "I want to start putting on makeup because I just gave birth and I feel so ugly.", "I am afraid my husband will start looking at pretty girls because I don't take care of myself anymore, can you help me?".
The questions turned into more personal and I am starting to see myself giving out advises to readers out there! I have to admit, I am no expert, but it does help to be an "ear" for someone who just needed a "cyber shoulder" to cry on.
A Beauty Blog? Is that all you can offer? Well..NO! I can definitely offer more, helping does not have its LIMITS. Because of this blog, I was able to do my first Makeup Workshop for a Cause, for a friend's sister who suffered Cancer. When Typhoon Ondoy struck our motherland, our dearest blogging friends donated cash via Paypal and send it to me to be the "middle person" to purchase food and water for the people who lost their homes. Are they Beauty Bloggers? Yes! Where they able to help out people? YES! As I said, helping knows No Boundaries, No Nationalities, No Distance -- Helping is TRULY Beautiful!
Now, it's your turn.
What Do You Believe In?
Speak Up then Flaunt It!
Speak Up then Flaunt It!
Our dearest friends from Levi's who support us on what we believe in, will be giving away 3 Php1,000 GCs from Levi's. Here's what you need to do to join!
- Go to I Believe Badge Creator on Facebook and make your own I BELIEVE badge using the application on the fan page.
- Upload a picture and input a short statement declaring what you believe in. (You must be included in the photo)
- Badge must be shared on the wall of your Facebook profile. There's a share option on the application once the badge has been generated.
- Badge must be used as your FB Profile Picture for the duration of the contest for the entry to be valid.
- Comment back on the Link of the Badge you've created.
- The 3 most creative pictures and statements will win the GCs.
Contest run from today until September 4, 2010!