Good morning Monday! I am sending all the good vibes to AMW readers so as not to suffer from the Monday Blues! Did you have a good rest over the weekend?
Since it's the start of the week, let's slow down a bit, I'm writing about something relaxing! What's more relaxing than a good spa treatment? Over the years, I've shy-ed myself on facial treatments but I wouldn't mind spending a bit for body massage! My body longs for it especially after a week's hard work! As my friend Bea would say: "Let's release those tension knots!" It's an invitation I can't seem to resist!
I've tried a couple of SPAs in the Metro and most of the time, I do check what products they use on my body and most of the luxurious spas I've tried have one thing in common, the availability of Pevonia Botanica products! Mind you, my first Pevonia experience was in Shenzhen, China!
Pevonia says ---Absolutely luscious, Pevonia Dry Oil Body Moisturizer indulges your skin in aromatic glory without an oily or greasy feeling. Immediately absorbed, it revitalizes and nourishes every inch of skin. Squalane, Lavender, and Chamomile synergize to deliver a replenishing veil rendering your body silky-soft with a radiant, healthy glow.
Size: 200ml/6.8 fl.oz.
AMW says ---Pros
- Spray type bottle making it easy to control the amount of product needed.
- Definitely a body oil but never feels oily/greasy.
- Smells WONDERFUL!
- Gets absorbed into the skin easily.
- Locks in moisture, my skin feels soft for the whole day!
- Gives my skin a nice radiance.
- This product contains Squalane Oil, Safflower Oil, Aloe Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Lavender Oil --- all natural ingredients.
The most luxurious body oil I've tried! For the first time, I'm actually looking forward to application as it's an overall "at-home spa" experience. The scent, the feel relaxes me after shower.
- Best used after bath or shower.
- If you have SUPER dry skin, it's best to lock in moisture by applying a body lotion after Pevonia Botanica Dry Oil Body moisturizer application!
- For normal to oily skinned individuals: Towel off some "excess" moisture after application.
- For someone who suffers extreme dry skin like yours truly, I transferred this product into a small spray-type bottle so I can re-apply this product on dry spots mid-day!
To whom do I recommend this to?
Anyone who likes the advantages of body oil minus the greasy feel!
Where to purchase and how much?
Pevonia Botanica Dry Oil Body Moisturizer costs around Php 3,120.00 (approx $72.55). To check availability, LIKE them on Facebook or contact them at http://www.pevonia.com.ph/
Check out my past Pevonia Products experiences by smiling and clicking ---
The Spa Purifying Moroccan Mud Therapy Experience
Do you check which products were used on you during spa treatments?
I definitely do! :)
(Product received for PR purposes. Opinions/reviews 100% mine. Please purchase at your own discretion.)