I am not used to wearing bold colored lipsticks! Why? Because I am conscious of my dry lip!
When I braved the fear for red lipsticks, I know the rest of the colors will be easier for me to wear! Next is a "peachy orange reddish" toned lipstick! I finally realized that its easier to wear Red than Orange, I don't know if you feel the same.
My Aunt from Canada gave me a couple of L'oreal Colour Riche Lipsticks. One shade caught my eye and I told myself : "It's definitely a sign, I must try this shade!"
L'oreal Colour Riche lipstick says ---
- Nurtures lips to keep them soft, smooth, and supple with ultra-hydrating Omega 3.
- Protects against moisture-loss with the conditioning power of Vitamin E.
- Creamy, anti-feathering lip liners coordinate perfectly with Color Riche lipcolors.
- shade: wonderful peachy orange tone that suits both dark and light skin
- very pigmented
- applies evenly on lips
- packaging is quite cute, love the L'oreal etching on the lipstick
- scented, not too strong, but if you hate scents on lipsticks, this is a con then
- do not expect a super long lasting lipstick, need to reapply every now and then
This lipstick shade looks very matte on tube but it gives out a pretty sheen when applied on lips. For a drugstore lipstick, I find the quality of this quite good! I like it that it doesn't create flakiness on my lips and I've tried using this without lip balm beneath and it didn't create "crocodile lips"! I can still see the lines on my lips but that can be solved with a clear gloss.
- if you have super dry lips like mine, moisturize your lips prior to lipstick application
- if you find the shade to be overwhelming, blot excess with a paper napkin right after
- hate the lines created by lipstick on your lips? Apply clear gloss on top
- store in cool dry place
- wait for sales coming up every now and then
Will I repurchase?
Where to purchase and how much?
I believe these are available at L'oreal counters for Php600+ (approx $12.75)
Shade 431 CORAL
Overall look and feel of the lipstick
Swiped 2x, no base
with and without camera flash
Applied on bare lipsno lip balm or clear gloss
Have you tried any bold colored lipsticks lately?